Sunday 7 April 2013

I Guess Smaller Fits!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been really busy lately. Alright, so many of you have probably been wondering how the rooster has been fitting in and what he looks like. Well, it turns out he's fitting in really well. He came with the little Old English Bantam, Which I named Sweetie, and the rooster is Blu. Today I brought the hens a towel out, so when they went in I could dry them off, because it was raining. That's about it for now, but enjoy the pictures below!
 Bravewing quickly glances up at me. It's hard to see, but she's all wet!
 Another good shot of Bravewing. (After many, many tries!)
 Blu (the grey chicken in the back) and Sweetie (the one infront of Blu).
 Blu with Borialis in the background.
And finally Sweetie under the stairs!

~Cream

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Zoel -- What a fun blog! Bravewing looks like a sweet gal. Sweetie, on the other hand, looks like a rooster! So you have two young fellas together there. Are they getting along? Blu is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren, I'm really glad you are following up on my blog. Sweetie was supposed to be a hen when we got her! But she recently started crowing, so I guess not. Bravewing is a very special girl, she was born short after my special hen, Cream, died. I miss cream a lot. She was a tiny Old English Game Bantam who had the same colouring as Bravewing. Bravewing is a Sussex-Gray Japanese Bantam cross. Yes they are getting along quite well, sometimes they roost together. But it might not last long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos thank you... I just got my first hens
    http://openbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice! Having chickens is wonderful. You will soon discover quite an adventure with them! I will definitely check out your blog. Thanks!

    ~Cream

    ReplyDelete